- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
These guys rock! Only place I trust with my stuff!! They always take great of me.
I can't say enough good things about Gorillatechs on Northland south of Cedar Springs. After feeling extremely beat up for years having my Audi serviced, and probably putting someone else's kids through college, I discovered Gorillatechs. Troy is great. Auto repair doesn't need to be a hassle or a headache. They've done regular and not so regular service now on our Audi, Jeep and Grand Caravan. Highly recommended.
Honest, dependable, and quick service!
Rockford, MIAnother amazing experience at Gorilla Tech. Thank you for all the amazing care of my car. So blessed to have this honest, dependable quick service! My engine light, airbag light and power charging was all on the brink and it was fixed, quickly and for such a deal! Thank you!
Friendly service. Great prices and quality work!
Troy was so helpful with my situation. I walked in frustrated because a different place told me I needed a lot of work on my jeep. So honest, and I felt so at ease! Thanks to Gorillatechs! You guys Rock!!!